Monday 4 May 2020

Songs from Beneath the Spaghetti Tree Vol. 56


My PC died on me just after I finished this latest volume in the Spaghetti Tree series, I had to borrow a laptop from a member of my family so I could post, so thanks to them! Due to being absolutely skint, this will be my last post for a while until I can afford a new (or refurbished) PC. Hopefully sooner than later, as I have a few more artist anthologies I was working on and would like to complete. 
So, I hope you enjoy this new volume, stay safe and see you (maybe) soon!

  1. Muun Bato - Muun Bato (3:54)
  2. Tara King Th. - Shut Up Baby! (feat. Brisa Roché) (2:36)
  3. D, B, M + T - World (5:14)
  4. Euros Childs - Be Be High (2:11)
  5. Chris Joss - Terasonic Overload (3:35)
  6. The Kinks - Plastic Man (3:01)
  7. Diane - Bertrand Cantat (2:04)
  8. Kramer - You Don't Know (3:07)
  9. Momus - Howard Hughes (3:15)
10. Ambrose Campbell - Yolanda (3:11)
11. Diane Hildebrand - Early Morning Blues and Greens (3:12)
12. ROY - Is It You? (Sky Brother) (2:12)
13. Alan Parker - Maximum Thrust 1 (2:21)
14. Halo Noose - Fire (4:47)
15. Marvin, Welch & Farrar - Simplify Your Head (2:47)
16. Yorkston/Thorne/Khan - Waliyan Da Raja (4:20)
17. Gunesh - Girl (3:40)
18. The Soft Machine - Why Are We Sleeping? (5:32)
19. Carton - Deux Cafés (3:16)
20. Caleb Landry Jones - All I Am in You/The Big Worm (3:24)
21. Emile - I Krystalkuglens Skær (2:20)
22. Nice Strong Arm - Aberration (3:59)
23. Soft Hearted Scientists - Whatever Happened to You/The Sleepers in the Hill (5:20)



2 comments:

jonder said...

Oh no! I dread the day that my aged PC dies. My sympathies on your tragic loss.

Thanks for the Gorky's comp. Well done! I have had similar experiences making a compilation: feeling dissatisfied, leaving it alone for awhile, then coming back with fresh ears and having forgotten where or why I felt stuck. Hope you are back sooner rather than later.

zipper said...

Aaaaargh!! is my reaction to your comatose computer. Been there, done that, as most of us probably have at some time or other. Hope your stuff was backed up as losing your hard drive is worse than the computer itself going tits up. Anyway hope the sun comes shinning through soon for you my friend.

Thanks again for another wonderful Spaghetti Tree, it's a really good collection. See ya soon!