Monday 24 July 2017

Coming next....

I've not been idle the past few months, I've been working on more compilations. The next bunch will be dedicated to Garage Rock from the 1960s. I doubt it'll be the size of my Oozings volumes but I'm currently putting together a "short"list of songs from all sources, either from already existing garage rock compilations or actual band albums/anthologies. Most garage comps are themed around certain continents/countries/cities but, like my Oozings comps, each volume will consist of songs from all over the world. 

Yes I know there are already 1000s of garage rock compilations already out there, but again like the Oozings comps I'm going to try and include many songs which are often overlooked, even from the more well known acts. Of course there will be more familiar tunes on each volume, songs that will always thrill no matter how many times you hear them. 


As a little taster, this track will be on the first volume...





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
love your compilations very much... always great surprise packages....

Nice greetings and thousand thanks for your great work for your great blog.

E.M.

Anonymous said...

ditto above, friend

yer amazing!

Unknown said...

Sounds great.
Your comps are forever finding their way into my playlist

Thanks
JB

montysmusic said...

Thankyou massively for all the Oozings are there 23 volumes or have I missed more?thanks again

slugbucket said...

Hi and thanks montysmusic. Yes there are 23 volumes of Oozings so far, maybe some day in the not too distant future there will be another one.